Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sara's music of the moment...

I have been discovering a lot of new bands and songs lately but who knows how old they are, but anyway who cares!
I am soooo into Miike Snow at the moment - wow, their music = AMAZING! So, I wanna share my favourite song of theirs. 'Silvia' by Miike Snow. Enjoy.




Often with songs, they remind me of a time or place in my life and I can always associate a song to an event, well most time. That is why I love music. Songs are like soundtracks of our lives.  This particular song 'This ain't a love song' by Scouting for girls, is an example of a song that kinda brings back memories for me.






Serio - Lost Valentinos



Kilometre - Sebastien Tellier

Some of other bands I am into at the moment that I think are worth checking out...
Passion Pit &Yeasayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment