Monday, July 5, 2010

Viva la Glam MAC - Lady Gaga

I'm not much into Lady Gaga musically, but I love the fashion and creativity she shows and I am totally into her  MAC lipstick colour 'Viva Glam Gaga'. I went into MAC and they were out of stock ooofff course! It is so popular but i kept checking for a new batch and finally got one..there were two left in stock when I got it and it was the same day they came back in! It is tooooo popular.


I love the colour, its bright, young, feminine, fun, more subtle then the similar colour from MAC,  the name of which I cannot remember! I use it with a clear lip liner to define my lips and keep it in place..ITS AMAZING! I try to go natural or a light pink on the cheeks so it's not too much - love love love for Viva Glam Gaga! Also, it can be built up depending on how pink you want it.
I always enjoy buying MAC lipstick they have awesome colours and I love the packaging as well, easy to bring anywhere. The Lady Gaga one has her autograph, probably means more to the people who buy it as a collectors item.

I don't want it to run out of this awesome pink colour, wish i brought another!

No comments:

Post a Comment